Pumpkin Spice Latte


I was extremely addicted to Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte several years ago.  On the first day of school I would always treat myself to this yummy latte and all of its sugary goodness.  I never thought in a million years that this could be duplicated without dairy or refined sugars.  There are so many recipes out there that duplicate the PSL and today I am sharing my absolute favorite with you and it is sure to please!  To finish it off, I always add a dollop of coconut whipped cream.  

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
  • 1 cup hot brewed coffee
  • 2 tbs pumpkin puree
  • 2 tbs maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
  • 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender for 30-60 seconds.
  2. Top with coconut whipped cream.
  3. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts