Asian Ginger Dressing


I have always enjoyed the ginger salad dressing that you get at those yummy Asian restaurants, but I know they are loaded with soy and sugar which my body just does not like.  I could seriously drink that dressing I love it so much!  This dressing eliminates all of those unhealthy ingredients and packs just as much flavor.  There are even amazing health benefits with the fresh ginger and coconut aminos.  I love to make this dressing and have it on hand for the week when I have just enough time to throw a salad together.


Ingredients:


  • 1/4 cup sesame oil
  • 5 tbs coconut aminos
  • 1 tbs raw honey
  • 2 tbs almond butter
  • 1 tbs fresh ginger peeled and minced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 medium green onion, minced
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes




 Instructions:
  1. Combine all ingredients and blend in a high speed blender until thoroughly mixed.
  2. Drizzle over salad, meat or veggies.




Comments

Popular Posts