Top Ten Healthy Pumpkin Recipes


I am one of those crazies who can't wait for Fall and all of the pumpkin treats that come with the change of seasons!  I have a lot of wonderful pumpkin recipes to share and I think they will be sure to please.  These recipes are all without dairy, gluten and refined sugar.  Please comment and let me know which ones are your favorites!


#1 Pumpkin Spice Donuts




































#3 Pumpkin Crumb Muffins





#4 Pumpkin Bars with Maple Pecan Frosting





















#5 Pumpkin Bread





















#6 Pumpkin Cupcakes





















#7 Pumpkin Ice Cream





















#8 Pumpkin Dip



















#9 Pumpkin Pie
















#10 Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls



Comments

  1. I think I will love the crumb muffins and the pumpkin bread the most!

    PS:
    I am Ingrid, and we met at Dr Mark & Dr Matt's evening get togethers. I still try to cook/bake in this manner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ingrid! Thank you so much for your comments! I am so happy to hear you are baking yummy treats still!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts