Pumpkin Ice Cream (dairy, refined-sugar free)

Fall is definitely my favorite season.  I love everything about it! Apples, sweaters, falling leaves, pumpkin patches and cider mills. My least favorite thing about fall is the nasty season that follows it! I am not a fan of winter at all so let's not even go there....
Back to my favorite fall flavor, pumpkin! Yup, I am one of those girls who can't get enough of pumpkin anything.  I love it all year around but it is finally the time of year when it is acceptable.
I will definitely have a fair share of pumpkin recipes here and this is one of my favorites.  I was pretty impressed with how it turned out and I think next time I might add a little salted caramel and pecans on top. Yum! Hope you enjoy!


Ingredients:

  • 1 can pumpkin (14 oz)
  • 1 can full-fat coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup unsweetned vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla stevia
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp pumpkin spice
Instructions:
  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
  2. Churn in ice cream maker for 23-25 minutes.
  3. Store in air-tight container in the freezer for a few hours before serving.

Comments

Popular Posts