Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies




Five ingredient cookies are my favorite!  The only problem is that these are so simple to make, I find myself making them way too often.  But, in my defense I usually only make a half batch and that yields about 10-12 cookies.  I know that they are very dangerous to have around and usually don't last more than a day in our house.  I have been on a major peanut butter thing lately and these are the perfect treat to satisfy that craving.



Ingredients:

  • 1 cup natural peanut butter (with no added sugar)
  • 1 cup coconut sugar
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1 large egg, lightly beaten
  • Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling


Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and place the racks in the middle of the oven.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, coconut sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined.
  3. Spoon 1 TBS of the mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets. 
  4. Flatten the mounds with a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies.
  5. Sprinkle the coarse salt on top of the cookies.
  6. Bake until golden around the edges, about 10 minutes.
  7. Transfer to racks to cool.
  8. Repeat with remaining dough.




Comments

Popular Posts