3 Ingredient Breakfast Cookies

We recently visited family and the minute we walked in the door my mother-in-law handed me one of these babies hot out of the oven. Yowza! I wasn't sure how a cookie with 3 ingredients could be so tasty but I immediately asked for the recipe. They are soooooooo easy and quick to make.  I will admit that we have never had them for breakfast since they quite frankly don't last that long! I definitely recommend using bananas that are nice and ripe since they make the cookies more moist. We used Lily's brand chocolate chips with have no dairy and no refined sugars either. One thing I know for sure is that these cookies will be a new weekly staple in our house!


Ingredients:

  • 2 bananas (mashed)
  • 1 cup gluten free oats
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I use dairy and refined sugar free)
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  3. Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl.
  4. Fold in the chocolate chips and place a tablespoon of each onto the cookie sheet.
  5. Bake for 15 minutes.
  6. Cool and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts