Peanut Butter frosting (dairy, refined sugar, gluten-free)






The minute I saw this peanut butter frosting recipe I had to make it a.s.a.p.  I knew just the perfect treat to go along with it.  Chocolate cupcakes!  Click the link for the original recipe. 
My son who claims to not like chocolate gobbled one down so fast and immediately said he would eat all the rest! I could not believe how amazing these taste and how they aren't loaded with junk. I can't wait to serve these and not tell anyone they are healthy!

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup natural peanut butter 
  • 1/2 cup palm shortening
  • 1/4 cup raw honey
  • 1/8 tsp sea salt
  • 1/8 tsp vanilla stevia


Directions:

  1. In a food processor combine the peanut butter and shortening.
  2. Pulse in honey, stevia, and salt until fluffy.
  3. Serve!








Comments

  1. They look amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! I am happy you are enjoying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts