Black Bean hummus dip (Gluten/dairy/refined sugar free)


I was at a friends house the other night and she made this fabulous black bean dip.  It is so easy to eat that I wanted to grab the bowl and go hide in a corner with some tortilla chips until it was all gone!  But I guess I had to share.... I definitely made sure to get the recipe immediately since I knew we would be making it the next day.  Our family loves black beans and the combination with the lime juice and salsa is fantastic. Hope you enjoy!


Ingredients:

  • 1 can (15oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1/2 cup salsa
  • 1 Tbs lime juice
  • 1 tsp grated lime zest

Instructions:
  1. Place the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.  Serve the bean mixture with veggies, gluten-free crackers or tortilla chips.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts