Paleo Samoas


It's a great thing that I started to like coconut. I would have missed out on these delicious cookies!  There is only 6 ingredients in this recipe and that is all that's needed for coconut-chocolate goodness! They have been my favorite cookie now for quite some time and I hope you enjoy them too.


Ingredients:

  • 1 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
  • 1/3 cup coconut sugar
  • 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips or carob chips

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut, coconut sugar, coconut oil, egg and vanilla extract.
  3. Fold in chocolate chips
  4. Place in drops onto baking sheet
  5. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 13-15 minutes
* I left the chocolate chips out and melted them and drizzled on top once the cookies have cooled.




Comments

Popular Posts